Thursday, July 31, 2008

Did you miss me?

OK. I know it's been too long. We've been busy.

Last week, we headed to Orlando to see Jenn, Gregg and Raymond. WHAT fun! Jenn and I got the chance to talk, sew and the babies got a chance to play. Except Raymond is about twice the size of P so he could have pounded her. But he was SO good with her. Anyway, it was great fun. Thomas and I also really enjoyed our first visit to IKEA. And it took P. a few days to get used to the BIG dog. She would start crying nearly every time he came in the room. (see photos below) Raymond has just a few toys ...






Our second big shock of the month happened last Friday. I got a call from the visitation center. P's biological mom wants to see her. So, long story short, she was able to visit with her today. We also learned that P. will have a little sister sometime around December. Wow! What a surprise! All day long I kept repeating the words of the following verses in my head in hopes to calm my nerves:

Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. (Philippians 4:6-7 )

Jenn and I also have decided to sale baby items together. She has been doing this for a couple months online, and now that I have more time I am ready to join her. We still have a lot more to do - I hope to add many more items in the next few days. So you will have to continue checking in on us. The name of the store is Tangerine Dreams Baby.

Hope all is well with each you.

Oh, and promised. Here are some more photos of our trip home this month.







No comments: