Thursday, May 22, 2008

Watch This

I spent hours tyring to edit some videos and post them over several days... but I was not successful. So, what you have instead are some basic videos with no editing. That I finally uploaded on youtube because I it was the easiest way to do it and nothing else seemed to work.

This is something I have been meaning to do for months and just haven't had time. These are short clips of video taken on our regular camera so the quality is just OK.

This video is of P eating peas (for what is really the very first time ever eating). The only thing she had eaten before was rice and oatmeal cereal. Thomas tried unsuccessfully when I was on the cruise to give her baby food without thinking I would want to be here for it. Now she eats her peas without too much of a fuss, and other non-green vegetables. She is not the least bit interested in brocolli or green beans.

No comments: