Saturday, January 10, 2009

A rose by any other name ...


Well, maybe I shouldn't compare our little boy to a rose ... but you get the point ... right? The bottom line: we are searching for a name for him. We had a couple picked out, the only problem is we don't think they fit him. So now's your chance. Please post any suggestions.

Everything here is good. At 3 months old, our little man weighed a whopping 14lbs and was 22.5 inches long. He is settling in to a schedule very similar to Petra's, and he is sleeping much better at night. About 4-6 hours between bottles. Petra is also stretching out and looking taller by the minute. Thomas and I both thought she looked like she grew today.

Here are some photos from today. I just woke up, so ignore my hair.







1 comment:

Gregg Hartsfield said...

Tom & Sher - what a handsome little boy! I can't wait to meet him this weekend! I also can't wait to see Petra. My how she has grown. What a beautiful child! By the way... we like Jasper for a name. Very cool.