Monday, July 12, 2010

9 week update

I know there are many of you praying for us, and we really appreciate it. It is a wonderful thing to be able to pray for friend and I feel very loved.

I am 9 weeks pregnant today. On Saturday I didn't feel pregnant at all. On Sunday I felt nauseous most of the day. Today, I was nauseus again ... so I'm hoping its a great sign. Or it could just be the prenatal viatamin. But they haven't bothered me before. Or it could be all the junk I ate this weekend. Thomas and I splurged at Five Guys this weekend and then again at church on Sunday night.

I forgot to weigh myself this morning, last time I checked I was up 1.5 lbs. I'm sure after the hamburger and the pizza I had this weekend I'm up some more. And today my belly is full and round - probably again because of the food.

My mind this weekend was only on one thing - my pregnancy. I moped around the house quite a bit and Thomas kept asking if there was anything he could do. So, in effort to keep my mind off the pregnancy and to prevent myself from worrying I thought about not posting about the pregnancy for a while.

Then today I decided I'd rather just stay positive, and that means moving forward. Although I think I'll be limiting how much pregnancy reading I'll be doing.

I'm in constant prayer that all goes well and the baby is healthy and strong.

4 comments:

Kelly said...

Hang in there! God is with you every step of the way.

Gregg Hartsfield said...

God is in control my friend. He will hold you in His arms and comfort you! Love you and praying for you.

Robert smith said...

I am very glad to have such useful information


clipping path services

Photo Retouching Services
raster to vector conversion service

Clipping Path Service said...

I enjoyed reading your post thanks for sharing it.