Wednesday, August 29, 2007

FET #1 - Day 4

Well, I've made it a whole four days - only 24 more to go before we find out if we are pregnant.
The estrogen so far isn't bad at all - I can't tell. Right now, I only have 1 patch on. Tomorrow, I take it off and put on 2 patches. Then 2 days later, I will take those off and put 3 on ... and so forth. So things may change. I think Thomas has braced himself for possible mood swings.

Really nothing has happened. I started looking for hotels in Jacksonville that had a sleep number bed. My back hurts pretty bad if I have to lay flat for long periods - and after the transfer I will be flat on my back for about 24 hours. So I am going to find a hotel with a good bed.

Generally, I seem to having good days and not as good days. Some days I get really upset at the idea of this not working, and other days I know that its best to let God lead my life and not worry about it. But it really just depends on the day. I do want to stay relaxed. Overall, I think I will be a lot less stressed than last time ... mainly because I know its more likely to not work. Our odds were so much better last time. But it's hard not to get your hopes up.

No comments: