Sunday, March 29, 2009

Jasper can sit up





I know I didn't post any photos of Jasper the other day, so I'm trying to make up for it tonight. The reason was that I didn't get any photos of him, because he was asleep when I got home from work on Friday night ... at 5:40. He sometimes dozes off really early.

But he can sit up some now on his own. Not long...maybe 10 seconds up straight...and maybe a minute leaning forward.

This afternoon while I was trying to make room for more vegetable plants, the children sat on the blanket and played. Well, Petra ate a bowl of loquats for her afternoon snack. You can't leave her outside unattended or she will eat the ones off the ground. So we picked some off the tree together and she sat quietly with her bowl for about 20 minutes .

Anyone want a loquat?

No comments: