Saturday, March 21, 2009

Success at CVS

This week was a good week at CVS.
I went twice this week, on Sunday and again tonight. Both times I made money ot came back getting everything for free.

CVS shopping takes a little practice ... you have to learn to roll your extra care bucks to make more extra care bucks ... and do several transactions so that you pay little in cash.

I can't remember all the details from my trip on Sunday, but I'll tell you about tonight.

Transaction 1:
4 cans progresso soup on sale 4/$5 - and I had a coupon for $2 off that I printed off the computer
Dry idea deodorant - on sale for $2.99, plus I had a coupon for $2 off that I printed off the computer


Transaction 2:
Right Guard extreme deodorant


Total spent: $4 cash and $2 extra care bucks (for about $14 in product)
Total received: $6 extra care bucks.
So I basically got everything for $0.

There was toothpaste that was free this week after extra care bucks, but every CVS I went to didn't have it in stock. It drives me crazy. Every week I go in there for something on sale, and its not there. Tonight I drove to the next closest CVS to look for it and they didn't have it either. So I guess you can say I wasted 3 miles in gas.

No comments: