Saturday, March 7, 2009

Shopping week #2

Quick update.

Tonight, I went to Publix. Spent $32.26 and saved $56.60 (64%). This was an improvement over last week. I finally had a store coupon and manufacturer coupon to match, which is how these folks save so much, but the lady at checkout wouldn't let me use a store coupon and manufacturer coupon on the same item. Which is completely allowable ... so I will go up there later this week during daytime hours to get a store manager that knows this. The coupons were for Advil PM - it would have been 68 cents after the coupons.

In case you are interested, here is what I bought:
5 lbs boneless chicken breast
3 2L sodas
Cranberry juice
Cran-apple juice
2 Hellmann's Mayo
3 Egg beaters
3 bags frozen stir-fry veggies
1 Atkins shake package (6 individual shakes)
2 Contessa frozen meals
Oreos
butter
Almond Breeze milk

I also went to CVS today and Walgreens. CVS went really well, I bought 1 package of Atkins drinks (4 shakes) and 4 atkins bars. I had coupons and ECBs from last week. Spent $7.76 and got back $7 in ECBs for next time.
=)

No comments: