Saturday, January 20, 2007

Day 21

Thomas has been complaining about being extra hungry lately; I think it may be his early start to sympathy weight.

The big question these days is do I feel pregnant? Well, that's hard to say. Yes, I do think the cramping I've been having is babies implanting. But the doctor said to also expect cramping from the procedure. Plus, I've been getting shots of Progesterone so there really isn't any telling if any symptoms I have may be real or fake. The amount of POI(progesterone in oil)doubled today to 2cc. So I'm trying not to read too much into anything. I honestly believe that this was the perfect time for us to do this, and I don't need to worry about it. Everything else has worked out so perfectly.

On a different note, we found a house that we really like and have made an offer on it. The room across from the master bedroom is perfect for a nursery. We should hear something in the next couple days.

This weekend I am keeping busy. I have several things to cook, clean. And I am also trying to start and finish a baby quilt for my friend's (Jennifer) baby shower this weekend. It's going to be an adorable baby boat wall quilt. I'll post a photo when its complete.

No comments: