Thursday, January 25, 2007

Day 26


I am so thankful that this month is nearly over. I can't tell you how anxious I have been for it come to a close. Finally, tomorrow I should know something. I can't thank you all enough for all your kind thoughts and prayers. Thomas and I are very thankful to have such a large group of friends and family to support us through times like this.

I'm sitting here now with a headache, exhausted, and nauseated - but not so bad I can't eat. I really haven't shared a complete description of how hungry I've been. Today, is really a bad example because I had tons of junk, but just to give you an idea:

This morning I hurriedly ate a bowl of shredded wheat before leaving for work. About 10 am, while in a committee meeting, I had to leave to 1) go to the bathroom (nothing new) and 2) scarf down a pudding and peanut granola bar (I was starving). By 12 noon I was eating a bowl of spaghetti-Os with meatballs. And by 2pm I was eating my second lunch - a friend brought in some left over chinese - I ate it all. By 4 pm I was eating three chocolate chip cookies, and now its dinner. Usually there is at least a salad and fruit here or there - but not today. I really need to get control of myself.

And finally, due to popular demand. Here is a photo of the house we are under contract to buy. Nothing real fancy; it was built in the 50s. I'm personally excited about the hard wood floors, the lighting, and the pool.

No comments: